Is Solar Photovoltaic (PV) and Batteries the Right Option for My Agricultural Business?
A growing number of farms and agricultural businesses are looking to solar to power their daily operations. The cost of going solar has declined, enabling more installations across the country. Consider the following to help you determine what’s best for you and your farm.
- Reduced electricity costs
- Diversification of the revenue stream
- Increased ability to install high-value, shade- resistant crops for new markets
- Marketing opportunity to sustainably-mindful audience
- Ability to maintain crop production during solar generation
- Allow for nutrient and land recharge of degraded lands.
- Sell back your excess power generated
Contact us today for a free non-obligatory Solar Feasibility Assessment to help you save on your energy bills while ensuring business continuation.
Solar Feasibility Assessment
A feasibility assessment is pertinent to understanding your potential financial returns on your investment before procuring your solar solution.
Complete the form below in order for our team to compile a solar feasibility assessment for you.